1. European association for cardiovascular prevention & rehabilitation, Reiner Z, et al. ESC/EAS Guidelines for the management of dyslipidaemias: the task force for the management of dyslipidaemias of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) and the European Atherosclerosis Society (EAS). Eur Heart J 2011;32:1769–818.
2. Fachinformation Praluent®, Stand Sept. 2015.
3. Ference BA, et al. Effect of long-term exposure to lower low-density lipoprotein cholesterol beginning early in life on the risk of coronary heart disease: a Mendelian randomization analysis. J Am Coll Cardiol 2012;60:2631–9.
4. Ginsberg HN, et al. Efficacy and safety of alirocumab: Pooled Analyses of 1051 individuals with diabetes mellitus from five placebo-controlled phase 3 studies of at least 52 weeks duration. AHA 2015. Vortrag. Abstract 534.
5. Gitt AK, et al. Statin treated patients at very high cardiovascular risk: Are the majority close to LDL-C <70 mg/dl? Eur Heart J 2014;35:suppl 1; Abstract 3819.
6. Moriarty PM, et al. Efficacy and safety of alirocumab, a monoclonal antibody to PCSK9, in statin-intolerant patients: Design and rationale of ODYSSEY ALTERNATIVE, a randomized phase 3 trial. J Clin Lipidol. 2014;8:554–61.