1. DiJoseph JF, et al. Antibody-targeted chemotherapy with CMC-544: a CD22-targeted immunoconjugate of calicheamicin for the treatment of B-lymphoid malignancies. Blood 2004;103:1807–14.
2. Tedder TF, et al. CD22, a B lymphocyte-specific adhesion molecule that regulates antigen receptor signaling. Annu Rev Immunol 1997;15:481–504.
3. DiJoseph JF, et al. Potent and specific antitumor efficacy of CMC-544, a CD22-targeted immunoconjugate of calicheamicin, against systemically disseminated B-cell lymphoma. Clin Cancer Res 2004;10:8620–9.
4. Advani A, et al. Preliminary report of a phase 1 study of CMC-544, an antibody-targeted chemotherapy agent, in patients with B-cell non-hodgkin‘s lymphoma (NHL). Blood 2005;106: Abstract #230.
5. Fayad L, et al. Clinical activity of the immunoconjugate CMC-544 in B-cell malignancies: preliminary report of the expanded maximum tolerated dose (MTD) cohort of a phase 1 study Blood 2006;108: Abstract #2711.
6. DiJoseph JF, et al. Thrombocytopenia induced by CMC-544 and its amelioration using oprelvekin (Neumega®/recombinant human interleukin-11). Blood 2006;108: Abstract #694-II.
7. Teeling JL, et al. The biological activity of human CD20 monoclonal antibodies is linked to unique epitopes on CD20. J Immunol 2006;177:362–71.
8. Teeling JL, et al. Characterization of new human CD20 monoclonal antibodies with potent cytolytic activity against non-Hodgkin lymphomas. Blood 2004;104:1793–800.
9. van Meerten T, et al. Complement-induced cell death by rituximab depends on CD20 expression level and acts complementary to antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity. Clin Cancer Res 2006;12:4027–35.
10. Cillessen SAGM, et al. Chemotherapy-refractory diffuse large B-cell lymphomas (DLBCL) are effectively killed by ofatumumab-induced complement-mediated cytoxicity. Blood 2007;110: Abstract #2346.
11. Taylor RP, et al. Complement activation and complement-mediated killing of B-cells promoted by anti-CD20 monoclonal antibodies (mAb) rituximab and ofatumumab are rapid, and ofatumumab kills cells more rapidly and with greater efficacy. Blood 2007;110: Abstract #2352.
12. Hagenbeek A, et al. HuMax-CD20, a novel fully human anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody: results of a phase I/II trial in relapsed or refractory follicular non-hodgkin’s lymphoma. Blood 2005;106: Abstract 4760.
13. Coiffier B, et al. Significant correlation between survival endpoints and exposure to ofatumumab (HuMax-CD20) in chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Session Type: Poster Session, Board #71-III.