1. Escudier, et al. Ann Oncol 2012;23:vii65–71.
2. Grünwald V, et al. Early tumor shrinkage as a response to VEGF inhibitors is a valuable predictor of progression free survival (PFS) and overall survival (OS) in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma (mRCC). ASCO 2012, Poster # ID 4631.
3. Molina AM, et al. Sunitinib objective response in metastatic renal cell carcinoma: Analysis of 1,059 patients treated on clinical trials. ASCO 2012, Poster # ID 4542.
4. Motzer RJ, et al. Overall survival and updated results for sunitinib compared with interferon alfa in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma. J Clin Oncol 2009;27:3584–90.
5. Rini BI, et al. Comparative effectiveness of axatinib versus sorafenib in advanced renal cell carcinoma (AXIS): a randomized phase III trial. Lancet 2011;378:1931–9.