1. Allen MH, Feifel D, Lesem MD, et al. Efficacy and safety of loxapine for inhalation in the treatment of agitation in patients with schizophrenia: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. J Clin Psychiatry 2011;72:1313–21.
2. Kwentus J, Riesenberg RA, Marandi M, et al. Rapid acute treatment of agitation in patients with bipolar I disorder: a multicenter, randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial with inhaled loxapine. Bipolar Disord 2012;14:31–40.
3. Lesem MD, Tran-Johnson TK, Riesenberg RA, et al. Rapid acute treatment of agitation in individuals with schizophrenia: multicentre, randomised, placebo-controlled study of inhaled loxapine. Brit J Psychiatry 2011;198:51–8.
4. Noymer P, Myers D, Glazer M, Fishman RS, et al. The staccato system: Inhaler design characteristics for rapid treatment of CNS disorders. Resp Drug Del 2010;1:11–20.
5. Spyker DA, Munzar P, Cassella JV. Pharmacokinetics of loxapine following inhalation of a thermally generated aerosol in healthy volunteers. J Clin Pharmacol 2010;50:169–79.
6. Trommsdorff. Fachinformation ADASUVE, Stand Juli 2013.