1. Cox TM, et al. ENCORE: a multi-national, randomized, controlled, open-label, non-inferiority study comparing Eliglustat with Imiglucerase in Gaucher disease type 1 patients on enzyme replacement therapy who have reached therapeutic goals. Lysosomal Disease Network’s 10th Annual WORLD Symposium [poster presentation], 11.–13. February 2014, San Diego, USA.
2. Fachinformation Cerdelga®. Genzyme. Stand: Januar 2015.
3. McEachern KA, et al. A specific and potent inhibitor of glucosylceramide synthase for substrate inhibition therapy of Gaucher disease. Mol Genet Metab 2007;91:259–67.
4. Mistry PK, et al. Consequences of diagnostic delays in type 1 Gaucher disease: the need for greater awareness among hematologists-oncologists and an opportunity for early diagnosis and intervention. Am J Hematol 2007;82:697–701.
5. Mistry PK, et al. Effect of oral eliglustat on splenomegaly in patients with Gaucher disease type 1: the ENGAGE randomized clinical trial. JAMA 2015;313:695–706.
6. Peterschmitt MJ, et al. ENCORE: A randomized, controlled, open-label non-inferiority study comparing eliglustat to imiglucerase in Gaucher disease type 1 patients stabilized on enzyme replacement therapy: 24-month results. 11th EWGGD Meeting (European working group on Gaucher disease) [oral presentation], June 26.–28., 2014, Haifa, Israel.
7. Rosenbloom BE, et al. Gaucher disease: a comprehensive review. Crit Rev Oncol 2013;18:163–75.