1. Europäische Arzneimittelagentur (EMA). European public assessment report Entresto (Sacubitril/Valsartan). www.ema.europa.eu [Zugriff am 03.12.2015]
2. Borsch J. „ARNI“ – die neue Wunderwaffe? Dtsch Apoth Ztg 2014; 154:3815.
3. Cruden NL, et al. Neutral endopeptidase inhibition augments vascular actions of bradykinin in patients treated with angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibition. Hypertension 2004;44:913–8.
4. Emmons GT, et al. Pharmacokinetics of M100240 and MDL 100,173, a dual angiotensin-converting enzyme/neutral endopeptidase inhibitor, in healthy young and elderly volunteers. J Clin Pharmacol 2004;44:901–5.
5. Jhund PS, et al. Elevation in high-sensitivity troponin T in heart failure and preserved ejection fraction and influence of treatment with the angiotensin receptor neprilysin inhibitor LCZ696. Circ Heart Fail 2014;7:953–9.
6. Jhund PS, et al. Independence of the blood pressure lowering effect and efficacy of the angiotensin receptor neprilysin inhibitor, LCZ696, in patients with heart failure with preserved ejection fraction: an analysis of the PARAMOUNT trial. Eur J Heart Fail 2014;16:671–7.
7. Kario K, et al. Efficacy and safety of LCZ696, a first-in-class angiotensin receptor neprilysin inhibitor, in Asian patients with hypertension. Hypertension 2014;63:698–705.
8. Kraigher-Krainer E et al. Impaired systolic function by strain imaging in heart failure with preserved ejection fraction. J Am Coll Cardiol 2014;63:447–56.
9. McMurray JJ, et al. Dual angiotensin receptor and neprilysin inhibition as an alternative to angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibition in patients with chronic systolic heart failure: rationale for and design of the Prospective comparison of ARNI with ACEI to determine impact on global mortality and morbidity in heart failure trial (PARADIGM-HF). Eur J Heart Fail 2013;15:1062–73.
10. McMurray JJ, et al. Angiotensin–neprilysin inhibition versus enalapril in heart failure. N Engl J Med 2014;371:993–1004.
11. McMurray JJ, et al. Baseline characteristics and treatment of patients in prospective comparison of ARNI with ACEI to determine impact on global mortality and morbidity in heart failure trial (PARADIGM-HF). Eur J Heart Fail 2014;16:817–25.
12. Packer M, et al. Angiotensin receptor neprilysin inhibition compared with enalapril on the risk of clinical progression in surviving patients with heart failure. Circulation 2015;131:54–61.
13. Fachinformation Entresto®, Stand November 2015.
14. Ruilpoe LM, et al. Blood-pressure reduction with LCZ696, a novel dual-acting inhibitor of the angiotensin II receptor and neprilysin: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, active comparator study. Lancet 2010;375:1255–66.
15. Solomon SD, et al. The angiotensin receptor neprilysin inhibitor LCZ696 in heart failure with preserved ejection fraction: a phase 2 double-blind randomised controlled trial. Lancet 2012;380:1387–95.
Dr. rer. nat. Claudia Bruhn, Schmölln 60, 17291 Randowtal, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org