1. www.onkopedia.com/de/onkopedia/guidelines/lungenkarzinom-nicht-kleinzellig-nsclc/@@view/html/index.html (Letzter Zugriff 21.04.16).
2. Park K, et al. Afatinib versus gefitinib as first-line treatment for patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer harboring activating EGFR mutations: results of the global, randomized, open-label, Phase IIb trial LUX-Lung 7. LBA2, oral presentation at the ESMO Asia 2015 Congress in Singapore, 18–21 December 2015.
3. Park K, et al. Afatinib versus gefitinib as first-line treatment of patients with EGFR mutation-positive non-small-cell lung cancer (LUX-Lung 7): a phase 2B, open-label, randomised controlled trial. Lancet Oncol. doi: 10.1016/S1470-2045(16)30033-X. [Epub ahead of print].
4. Reck M, et al. Docetaxel plus nintedanib versus docetaxel plus placebo in patients with previously treated non-small-cell lung cancer (LUME-Lung 1): a phase 3, double-blind, randomised controlled trial. Lancet Oncol 2014;15:143–55.
5. Reck M, et al. Tumour growth over time in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer treated with nintedanib plus docetaxel or placebo plus docetaxel: analysis of data from the LUME-Lung 1 study. Presented at European Cancer Congress, Vienna, Austria, 25–29 September 2015.
6. Spicer J, et al. EGFR Mutation testing and oncologic treatment choice in advanced NSCLC: global trends and differences. Presented at ELCC 2015, abstract number LBA2_PR.
7. Yang JC, et al. Influence of dose adjustment on afatinib safety and efficacy in patients with advanced EGFR mutation-positive NSCLC. J Clin Oncol 2015 33/suppl abstr. und Poster #8073.