1. Schwartz S, et al. Safety and efficacy of tapentadol ER in patients with painful diabetic peripheral neuropathy: results of a randomized-withdrawal, placebo-controlled trial. Curr Med Res Opin 2011;27:151–62.
2. Afilalo M, et al. Efficacy and safety of Tapentadol extended release compared with oxycodone controlled release for the management of moderate to severe chronic pain related to osteoarthritis of the knee: a randomized, double-blind, placebo- and active-controlled phase III study. Clin Drug Investig 2010;30:489–505.
3. Buynak R, et al. Efficacy and safety of tapentadol extended release for the management of chronic low back pain: results of a prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo- and active-controlled Phase III study. Expert Opin Pharmacother 2010;11:1787–804.
4. Steigerwald I, Baron R, et al. Effectiveness and safety of tapentadol prolonged release for severe, chronic low back pain with or without a neuropathic pain component: results of an open-label, phase 3b study. Curr Med Res Opin 2012;28:911–36.
5. Deutscher Forschungsverbund Neuropathischer Schmerz. Pathophysiologie, Prävention und Therapie. www.neuro.med.tu-muenchen.de/dfns/arzt/paindetect.html (letzer Zugriff am 06.03.2013).